Author Topic: Neutralizer and Grounding  (Read 6984 times)

Zibby

• Inventor
  • Administrator
  • Always is a time to consider a new idea!
Neutralizer and Grounding
« on: December 15, 2012, 11:12:33 pm »
I have purchased AN-5CV just wondering if it?s ok to attach ground wire to my furnace to better center this in my house.

The other question I have is it ok to put longer ground wire on the unit?
Albert Einstein astounding theory of relativity
and his discovery of the quantum have not
achieved a common explanation even today

Zibby

• Inventor
  • Administrator
  • Always is a time to consider a new idea!
Re: Neutralizer and Grounding
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 11:16:35 pm »
Yes you can use the furnace enclosure mounting screw as a grounding point.

Neutralizer is shipped with one single wire ended with metal rounded connector [with whole inside] provided to discharge the device to the place with a lower than device electrical potential [e.g. grounding point].

To provide maximum protection we suggest the device to be placed in the lowest possible level [e.g. in basement or in an apartment on the floor level (AN-4C, AN-4CV, AN-5C, AN-5CV, AN-5C2, AN-5CV2, AN-7C, AN-7CV) or in the trunk of the car (AN-6C, AN-6CV)]. The device is protecting all around in the range of protection from the level it is placed and up above over the end of the building.

Attention: The unit is not protecting the area below the surface it is placed on! This protection requires model AN-4SCV for Basic EMFs Protection from above.

Please cut the plastic strap surrounding the wire.

We are looking for the grounding point in the middle of the area we would like to protect like:
?   Grounding connector
?   Copper pipe with grounding strap
?   Any metal equipment permanently connected to the power outlet like fridge, freezer or hot water tank, body of the car or other equipment.

If there is any metal screw connected to the metal body of appliances, we need to unscrew it and attach our wire to the body of the appliances using that screw. In the case, that we had no luck finding the screw, we need to drill a small hole in the metal body (7/64") of the appliance and attach the wire with a screw or using the electrical grounding strap, we can attach the grounding wire to the water copper pipe [pipe must be electrically clean before installation - using sandpaper].

The other question I have is it ok to put longer ground wire on the unit?

Yes, but under one condition - the additional extension grounding wire must be correctly connected to grounding point and to existing ground wire.

Albert Einstein astounding theory of relativity
and his discovery of the quantum have not
achieved a common explanation even today