Author Topic: Brest Cancer  (Read 7693 times)

Inga

Brest Cancer
« on: February 28, 2013, 10:12:31 pm »
Can your products do anything for me?
I just had breast cancer removed. I am so afraid that could be next.
Is anything you can do about that?

Zibby

• Inventor
  • Administrator
  • Always is a time to consider a new idea!
Re: Brest Cancer
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 08:13:01 pm »
Yes. Here is what our products could do for you.

Let me explain it.

We can improve your life in two areas:

• EMFs Protection ? all our products are design to protect you against EMFs. We know that exposition to EMFs drastically increases risk of developing cancer.
  • Improving your body ? EMFs protection allows your body effectively regenerate energy. All energy normally used to fight with EMFs will be used to improve your body. Also your defense system can focus on protection against cancer instead of wasting energy in fights with EMFs.  In addition magnetic pulses (results of ?BAD? energy conversion into ?GOOD? broad spectrum of magnetic pulses your body is looking for) generated by Peace Ball during penetration through your body improve each and every part of it.

You can say that this will prevent potential risk of developing cancer and other health problems, also improve faster recovery because your body will be much stronger, more energetic, more relaxed, with better absorption of vitamins and minerals, higher level of oxygen and less stressed.

Is it enough?  From our experience it is. Our clients admitted that our products improved life beyond their expectation.

Prove of it is in our Money Back Warranty Policy ? we recently extended it to 1 YEAR for all our clients and to 2 YEARS for agriculture related products. Please find other products with such Money Back Warranty.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:00:06 pm by Zibby »
Albert Einstein astounding theory of relativity
and his discovery of the quantum have not
achieved a common explanation even today