Natural Events > Solar Storms and Headaches

Strange feelings

<< < (2/2)

Bob:
I check myself for lat week.

All my symptoms are alike described by you.

I am going to try so called ?Neutralizer? devices.

Wish me luck with them!!!

Bob:
I have Neutralizer for over a week. So far all symptoms are gone. I hope that for good!   

Bob:
Hi Guys,

I am back again!

I tried Neutralizers (from above AN-4SCV and from below AN-4CV).
What they did is amazing. After so many years finally I have really good sleep. I am energized thanks to Peace Ball # 77,000 ? Wow I love it.
Great job guys!

Thank you

LesterMounce:

--- Quote from: Ken on October 15, 2012, 07:57:02 pm ---Barb, you are not alone.
I have no health problems so far. I had some headaches or migraines sometime, but I never connected them to Solar Storms or something like this.

Two months ago something changed. 

I had mild symptoms on Sunday, increased on Thursday and holding till next Monday. During day time intensity changed rapidly several times. Worst was during driving my car. 
I never had such symptoms before; also I have no allergies nor developed any sickness during and after this incident.
I wasn't dizzy and had no balance issues at all. During this strange time I was dizzy, my mind was slow like in fog,
I was on the edge of loosing balance, and also I had severe headaches.
I thought that I was sick.

Two weeks later the same happened. So far I had it 7 times. My doctor had no idea what it is. For him my health is fine.

Guys ? do you have explanation for this different that solar storms? Anyway ? is any way to be protected from these symptoms?

--- End quote ---

There will effects of solar storm in coming years..Storm is getting powerful and there will be negative affects on human body.

LesterMounce:

--- Quote from: LesterMounce on February 17, 2014, 05:28:51 am ---
--- Quote from: Ken on October 15, 2012, 07:57:02 pm ---Barb, you are not alone.
I have no health problems so far. I had some headaches or migraines sometime, but I never connected them to solar kits or something like this.

Two months ago something changed. 

I had mild symptoms on Sunday, increased on Thursday and holding till next Monday. During day time intensity changed rapidly several times. Worst was during driving my car. 
I never had such symptoms before; also I have no allergies nor developed any sickness during and after this incident.
I wasn't dizzy and had no balance issues at all. During this strange time I was dizzy, my mind was slow like in fog,
I was on the edge of loosing balance, and also I had severe headaches.
I thought that I was sick.

Two weeks later the same happened. So far I had it 7 times. My doctor had no idea what it is. For him my health is fine.

Guys ? do you have explanation for this different that solar storms? Anyway ? is any way to be protected from these symptoms?

--- End quote ---

There will effects of solar storm in coming years..Storm is getting powerful and there will be negative affects on human body.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version