Author Topic: ADD, Concentration, Memory, Focus and Energy  (Read 3939 times)

Recovered Zoja

ADD, Concentration, Memory, Focus and Energy
« on: December 02, 2016, 05:56:14 pm »
I have Neutralizers and Peace Ball since April, 2007. I have better circulation in my body, and one toe on my left foot isn't numb any more. My back and neck pain have greatly diminished. My monthly period doesn't bother me as much.I have better concentration, and when I do misplace something I find it right away as I can think - remember where I put it.

I am less emotional and have no feeling of bloating or heavy cramping. MicroAlpha products have been a truly blessing for me.

The floaters in my eyes are greatly diminished, and my eyes are not sensitive to the sun.
When I'm in conversation I don't forget what I am saying in the middle of a sentence and continue with ease where I left off.

I get sinus colds and bronchial related problems regularly. No more!

was infected by ugly flu and I noticed everything was beginning to regress. Overnight I was fighting with it. Next morning I was OK. That bad virus has put many people in the hospital or kept them at home for weeks.

Peace Ball has given me more energy, and very good sound sleep. I wake up rested and regenerated with energy to go all day.

It is helping me to lose weight and keep it off as it seems to curb my appetite. I am eating good food, too, and walking every day. I haven't felt this good in years, and I am 48 years old to date.

SIMPLY TRY IT and let Neutralizers and Peace Ball help you feel better!