Author Topic: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)  (Read 15471 times)

Sue

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
« on: August 08, 2013, 06:52:11 pm »
I didn?t know where on the website I can post my testimonial until now.

I go way back to 2003. When I first saw Zibby I was so ill, staying awake was a big chore for me. I would sleep for 19 hours at a time. I would take a shower but be too exhausted to blow my hair dry. I was newly married, worked full time, and was raising teenagers.

My family Doctor couldn?t figure out what if anything was the matter with me. My brother was having some of the same issues and had his Neutralizer.

Zibby is so far ahead of everyone with his dedicated research. I put my faith and my life in his hands. Having CFS for so long is a day by day learning experience. He has given me the tools and his expertise knowledge to manage my illness. He saved my life and helps me to restore my healthy. Words can never express how thankful I am.

- With so much appreciation,

Kathy

Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 10:42:37 pm »
I have had chronic fatigue for thirty years. I have gone to many doctors and tried a variety of treatments. I have even been told I was crazy. I began to give up all hope of ever being well again and just wanted to die and get it over with. One day I was walking and all of a sudden I was just standing still. The automatic muscle memory to walk had stopped. I had to consciously think about moving my legs. I was introduced to Neutralizer and Peace ball, and my instincts said, go for it! I could tell a difference after just a few days. My body went through a period of lots of relaxed sleep. I'd been pushing myself for so long and had been in constant pain and I was now finally able to relax. After having MicroAlpha products for four months, I am beginning to enjoy things again. Life seems so much brighter. I am taking piano lessons, which is a goal I have always had. I am also planning to take some college courses in the fall. I didn't realize how sick I was until I started getting better. Thank you for helping me to be alive again!

Maria

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 07:16:59 pm »
I wanted to share a couple of experiences we've had with Neutralizer. My husband, Jim suffers from CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome).

We started with installation of the Neutralizer and noticed a significant improvement in our energy and stamina within a couple of weeks.

While my husband still requires more sleep than most people, his days are more productive and his cognitive ability and concentration has improved tremendously.

Mark

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 05:04:44 pm »

Kim

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 10:05:03 am »
My name is Kim. When I was 17 years old I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. I was very weak. In age of 27 I had my periods stopped. I struggled day by day. I had good days and off days! I was 27 when I was introduced to the Microalpha Neutrylizers. I was looking for a business that could support me in times when I could not work, as I had been very sick that winter. I decided to try it even I knew it couldn't help me. I believed that Microalpha devices did help people but I didn't think I could be that lucky. Within 3 days I was jumping off the ceilings - I had so much energy!!! Was it that? I was not sure. So I did some little checks to see if my sugar moved - it was stable! Headaches that lasted for DAYS were now only a couple of hours long and the headaches went away without medication. My period within 3 months came back to a normal period cycle and my skin over the next few months improved.

The only negative I have is that I put on weight - I guess that is because I go out now to nice restaurants and cafes sharing about Neutrylizers to the world everyday!