Our Products and applications > Questions and Answers

What do I do if I constantly feel tired?

(1/1)

Zibby:
From our blog . . .

First - you should go for a check-up with your doctor as it is possible that you may have health problems. It can be number of reasons for such symptoms.

If your health is “OK” than you may consider another explanation and solution.

What are the tired symptoms about?

Tired – what is it? It is information (signal) your body sends to brain – “I have not enough energy to do what you ask me to do!”. Yes, you can push beyond the limits, so you will be more tired – in extreme situation you may pay higher price.

Why you have not enough energy?

If it is not related to medical field – doctor’s recommendations will not change anything.

Your resting should be effective enough to provide energy for following day. It is obvious that your body is unable to generate enough energy. It seems that your resting is distract by something.

From your question looks like this goes for the long time.

Do you really have a good sleep? Long or longer sleep not necessarily brings more energy. Some people sleep 10 – 12 hours and they are tired.

Most likely it is exposition to EMFs (electromagnetic fields). We are exposed to man-made and natural EMFs. Both affect us the same way.

Here is list of symptoms related to exposition to EMFs:
•   Moderate or severe fatigue and decreased energy
•   Chronic fatigue
•   Waking up feeling just as tired as when you went to sleep (regardless of sleep length)

What is wrong?

Your body tries to defend you against EMFs passing through seeing in them enemy like viruses or bacteria. It is prioritizing task. It drains a lot of energy from the body and fight with EMFs brings no results. They passing through not stopped. If you have energy like many people, this will go without your attention. Different situation is during resting time. Restored energy is used for this hopeless fight instead of “charging batteries”. Tiredness and lack of energy during the day is a result of the night fight.

Check solutions and explanation – it may be that what you are looking for.

Links to solutions and explanation are also provided on “Symptoms” page.

This solution is patented and proven in every case during last 18 years. There is not enough space to explain all of it. Everything is explained step by step on our website and links to practical solution are on mentioned above “Symptoms” page.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version