Author Topic: Fibromyalgia  (Read 14720 times)

CATCATCAT

Fibromyalgia
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:23:49 pm »
I am a forty-five year old woman who was in excellent health. I was never sick and never took medicine for anything.

All of a sudden I started with these awful aches and pains in my back, legs, stomach, shoulders, elbows, ankles, and my neck. I went to doctors everywhere, I was convinced I had cancer all over my body, I was buckled in pain every night and cried myself to sleep. I went to the hospital, went to numerous doctors and ended up in an arthritis doctor. The doctor knew immediately that I had fibromyalgia. She suggested pain medicine, and to go to some type of stress relief class or join a gym. I took a yoga class, let me tell you it was one of the most painful experiences I had. I couldn't imagine ever going there again. I joined the gym, went for massages, went to chiropractor, went to massage therapy, joined an aqua class, did everything because I though I am too young to be old. After spending over $250.00 a month in co-pays for all the therapy, and doctor appointments and prescriptions for pain, I decided I needed to find another way to cope with this problem.

My neighbor noticed me crippled why I was walking in the driveway - she asked if I was feeling okay. I explained that I was in so much pain, and so upset with this crippling problem. It was preventing me from working, preventing from having a normal life, almost put me in a depression... She explained how her husband had diabetes, and they bought Neutralizer. Doctors couldn't explain why Diabetes disappeared and she was completely convinced it was the Neutralizer.

I installed Neutralizer and wear Peace Ball and can't believe what a difference it has on me. I am flexible, alert, alive, I more energy than my children and feel so good. I don't have a pain in my body. I am walking tall again, I am working again and just can't believe the difference.

I am a firm believer on this Neutralizer and other MicroAlpha products and I am completely spreading the word to everyone I know. Keep up the great work!!!

Barb

Re: Fibromyalgia
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:35:07 pm »

Sarah

Re: Fibromyalgia
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 01:58:12 pm »