Author Topic: Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)  (Read 12797 times)

NW2371

Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:27:04 pm »
My eleven year old son Mark has always had a hard time at school. He's very bright, but he couldn't stay focused, and he did not finish his work. It was suggested that he be tested for Attention Deficit Disorder. Then it was suggested [the drug] Ritalin might help him. I, however, did not want to take this route! I started with Neutralizer; the improvement was almost immediate. His teacher was happy with his work getting finished on time, and he was staying focused. I had not said anything to her regarding what I was doing. I was afraid that she might think it wouldn't work. This gave her the chance to see for herself. I know that Mark's improvements are due to the Neutralizer and Peace Ball. Mark decided he didn't need Peace ball because after wearing it for 7 weeks, he felt he was doing better. For one week he didn't wear Peace Ball. His teacher wanted to know what happened. She said his work was starting to go downhill again. Needless to say, Mark is wearing back Peace Ball. He tells his friends that it helps him to get his schoolwork done. And it does!