Author Topic: Chronic lower back and neck pain  (Read 17924 times)

Ewa80324

Chronic lower back and neck pain
« on: August 25, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »
I was experiencing chronic lower back and neck pain due to repetitive lifting, as well as numbness under my arms that extended to my fingertips. I have poor posture, and I was always feeling stiff and sore.  I was also interested in immune system efficiency, especially for children.   I’ve had chiropractic care over the past 13 years; however, with no any special improvement. I couldn’t lift my child due to the pain I was experiencing.

The degree of pain I was experiencing was such that it even ached to walk.   

I installed Neutralizer in my home. I bought Peace Ball #33000 and I had ordered two Peace Disks – one for my neck and one for my lower back. I typed them directly to my body with recommended Hypafix tape. It is great and I have no skin burning after 24 hour use of it.

It took a few days to release my pain. My overall countenance has improved, my outlook is optimistic and I am much more relaxed.

I cannot come close to expressing my satisfaction and delight! 

TetragTuro

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 04:31:15 AM »

Sorry, that I interfere, but I need a little more information .

Zibby

• Inventor
  • Administrator
  • Always is a time to consider a new idea!
Re: Chronic lower back and neck pain
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 11:34:15 PM »
Ewa80324 had her first Neutralizer AN-5CV (protection from below house) in 2013, after that she had Side protection set AN-8SCVx2 - x2 in 2014.

Her Peace Ball # 33,000 (2013) was upgraded to 77,000 in 2013, 144,000 in 2014 and upgraded to 210.000 in 2014

She had Peace Disks (AN-8C#VF-2level - Neck and AN-8C#VF-4level – L Back) from 2013

Short information about them:

Neutralizer –

Neutralizer is design to absorb “Bad” part of radiation from all known sources like man-made EMFs or natural like Geopathic Stress, Hartman Grid or Curry Net. Our products provide ultimate EMF protection filtering harmful parts of EMFs so they become harmless. They protect us from EMFs. We have designed Neutralizers to protect from specific direction like umbrella.  So you have Neutralizers protecting from energy rising up from under the protected area, from above and from surrounding sides of it. It should be installed in the places where we spend most of our time, especially at home – where we are resting. This allows regenerative rest and maintenance of our body during night sleeping.  Also at that time we accumulate much more energy required during day activities. In the workplace – makes us less tired, work much more effective, also making our work environment much safer.

Peace Ball –

Peace Ball collects all “Bad” Radiation and converts it into wide spectrum of magnetic pulses send back to the body.
•   It activates body’s self-restoration mechanism,
•   speedup regeneration,
•   improve whole body functionality,
•   increase energy,
•   normalize most of the body functions and processes
•   and improve immune system

Peace Disk –

Peace Disk is a flat version of Peace Ball. It provides focused beam of energy (something like flashlight light) directly to the affected spot. It sends much stronger magnetic pulses forcing organs, joints, bones or tissues to regenerate much faster. The effectiveness is beyond western medicine expectations. In addition Peace Disk also significantly lowering most of the pain up to morphine level.

This is just general information. Please ask more specific question.

Zibby

Albert Einstein astounding theory of relativity
and his discovery of the quantum have not
achieved a common explanation even today

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk