Author Topic: Is it more than a simple ground cable with a crystal receiver on the end?  (Read 5755 times)

Zibby

• Inventor
  • Administrator
  • Always is a time to consider a new idea!
I am quite interested to purchase however I would like to be sure it is more than a simple ground cable with a crystal receiver on the end as I noticed the unit has no power and therefore does not cross cancel EMF by any signal transmission.

Please explain to me in more detail how this item actually works?

NEUTRALIZERS!
They work as a filtering system!
Short Explanation!

Posted due to increased demand on physical explanation of functionality of Neutralizer
  • Most EMF Protection Devices on the market either block, shield or harmonize electromagnetic frequencies (EMFs), also using Scalar technology or Vortex.
  • www.microalpha.com

www.microalpha.com

How this will be a circular protection, or spherical protection with very specific radius of protection, or vertical circular protection (side protection modules) if it will be a crystal?

We can multiply those questions. If you can point to any device with crystal involved with any protection in range beyond 3 ft please inform us. We are very curious about it.

Also check all our applications, range of protection, type of protection etc. Do you think that crystal can do anything like that? If so, please provide links to this type information.

« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 01:22:15 pm by Zibby »
Albert Einstein astounding theory of relativity
and his discovery of the quantum have not
achieved a common explanation even today