Author Topic: Could be from ADHD?  (Read 5160 times)

Sara

Could be from ADHD?
« on: October 19, 2012, 01:49:46 am »
I knew my 9 year old had something wrong from around 11 months on... e was crying most of the time. He didn't stop until he was around 1 1/2 . Now he is diagnosed with ADHD

Nora

Re: Could be from ADHD?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 02:07:44 am »
My 6 month old just started sleeping through the night and got over his colic about 2 months ago. Since I have a wee bit of perspective I can just say this: Gripe water, myelicon, Zantac, sleepers, bouncers, etc. you will try them all. One or more may work for your colicky baby, and that's great. But, maybe, none of the will work, and that's ok, too. It's a storm you may just have to ride out. As such, take care of yourself, 1st. If the baby needs to sleep with you so you can get some precious rest, do it, and know that the baby will not sleep with you forever. If you have to put off toilet training your other kid for a while, that's ok. If dinner more often than not is an extra large pizza, THAT'S OK. This is not the highlight of your life. You may think it *should* be, but it's not. You will come to appreciate (and love) your baby *after* this storm has passed. BE GOOD TO YOURSELF DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME & KNOW THAT IT WILL GET BETTER - GOD BLESS!

Zibby

• Inventor
  • Administrator
  • Always is a time to consider a new idea!
Re: Could be from ADHD?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 07:12:52 pm »
If your baby is clean, not hungry and healthy and cries in cradle try Neutralizer.

Babies are very sensitive to disturbing sleep EMF radiation. You can observe baby tries to move away from it in another (sometimes not very comfortable) part of the bed. She or he prefers less comfortable sleep position away from stressful radiation.

Did you observe that baby is feeling more comfortable in your arms instead of sleeping in bed? It means that something disturbs baby?s resting. Try Neutralizer. It can definitely fix it.

Did you find baby stressed after night sleep? Baby should be happy, full of energy and smile morning, not tired and sleepy. If so you should try Neutralizer.
Albert Einstein astounding theory of relativity
and his discovery of the quantum have not
achieved a common explanation even today