Author Topic: Mysterious symptoms  (Read 6536 times)

Joy

Mysterious symptoms
« on: October 26, 2016, 11:50:14 AM »
The first I was very sceptical. I tried almost everything and nothing was working. Than I was thinking that I deceived myself and it is a placebo. After that I had no time to come back (as most of us) and past over 2 years. If you are reading my message, please come back, don’t be so lazy (I was) and share your experience – it can help others.

Unfortunately, my medical story is all too common. “Mysterious” symptoms, undiagnosed for long periods of time. Or worse, my problems were “diagnosed” as depression, stress and many other labels given when a condition is seemingly difficult to understand.

This was my situation, starting at age 41 and lasting until age 57, when I heard about and met with Zibby. That day, the direction of my life began to change from hopelessness to hope; from resignation to the possibility of gaining back some measure of health.

There really are no adequate words to describe working with scientists like Zibby. His expertise alone would be enough to discuss at length, but it does not end there. His personal concern and care for me, as his client, adds so very much to the experience of being treated, seeing and feeling results, and looking forward to a lifestyle previously thought to be completely unavailable to someone with my medical issues.

It has been almost a 3 years since installing Neutralizers and using Peace Ball. I upgraded Peace Ball few times since. The improvements are astounding. There is more work to be done, but I know I am on the right track now. For that, I am truly grateful.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk