Author Topic: Fibromyalgia  (Read 10827 times)

CATCATCAT

Fibromyalgia
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:23:49 PM »
I am a forty-five year old woman who was in excellent health. I was never sick and never took medicine for anything.

All of a sudden I started with these awful aches and pains in my back, legs, stomach, shoulders, elbows, ankles, and my neck. I went to doctors everywhere, I was convinced I had cancer all over my body, I was buckled in pain every night and cried myself to sleep. I went to the hospital, went to numerous doctors and ended up in an arthritis doctor. The doctor knew immediately that I had fibromyalgia. She suggested pain medicine, and to go to some type of stress relief class or join a gym. I took a yoga class, let me tell you it was one of the most painful experiences I had. I couldn't imagine ever going there again. I joined the gym, went for massages, went to chiropractor, went to massage therapy, joined an aqua class, did everything because I though I am too young to be old. After spending over $250.00 a month in co-pays for all the therapy, and doctor appointments and prescriptions for pain, I decided I needed to find another way to cope with this problem.

My neighbor noticed me crippled why I was walking in the driveway - she asked if I was feeling okay. I explained that I was in so much pain, and so upset with this crippling problem. It was preventing me from working, preventing from having a normal life, almost put me in a depression... She explained how her husband had diabetes, and they bought Neutralizer. Doctors couldn't explain why Diabetes disappeared and she was completely convinced it was the Neutralizer.

I installed Neutralizer and wear Peace Ball and can't believe what a difference it has on me. I am flexible, alert, alive, I more energy than my children and feel so good. I don't have a pain in my body. I am walking tall again, I am working again and just can't believe the difference.

I am a firm believer on this Neutralizer and other MicroAlpha products and I am completely spreading the word to everyone I know. Keep up the great work!!!

Barb

Re: Fibromyalgia
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 11:35:07 PM »
My friend told me about Neutralizer.  I called MicroAlpha’s Team.  They discovered that running underneath my bed was a heavy Geopathic Stress line. They offered to install a special Neutralizer unit and now I am sleeping extremely well and I am waking up early in the morning refreshed and renewed. Now I have more energy and stamina, my focus, concentration and memory have extremely improved.

The Fibromyalgia is completely healed and there is no pain from the Osteoarthritis except during severe weather changes. I do not have to write everything down and as a result I have the freedom to discover my life fully, as I had always desired to do. I do not have to take all the vitamins I used to take because my Immune System is totally normal now and the Thyroid Imbalance Syndrome no longer exists - it is now normal.

The Doctor ordered two sets of extensive lab tests that confirm this. Also I do not need to use the two inhalators as often, ... and life is wonderful again.

Sarah

Re: Fibromyalgia
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 01:58:12 PM »
Microalpha was introduced to me by my ND Doctor. She told me how it had helped her with headaches, sleeping and her chronic fatigue syndrome and I was intrigued. When I returned home, I researched the web site and saw that this was aabout and decided to try. I ordered Home set and Personal protection over the internet.

My husband joined me, he was very skeptical. He does not take any supplements but when the research showed many good results he decided to try it too.

Do you know what fibromyalgia is about?
I had been experiencing body aches and pains for a long time. I was looking for relief from that.
Over the years I had tried all what I can get on the base of “hopes” for fibro but they were not working or in the best work for short time. I had a car accident 8 years ago and fibromyalgia was a result of that and my husband had damaged his lower back and hip and had very bad lower back pains from that time.

I didn’t know what to expect from this protection. Now I can share my experience with you. It is passing fourth year from the time I bought it. 

I start with good sleep I was dreaming about for 8 years. Then I realized that my muscles are in better shape. In a few months they went almost to the normal. My muscles recovered from muscle cramps and knots. I was craving for bananas, lemon juice, oranges and mandarins. My ND doctor told me that I need more potassium and vitamin c.

My brain was not foggy anymore and year later I was surprised with memories from time I was in acute form of fibromyalgia. I had all over stickers with notes. My short term memory was gone. Now I remember a lot from that time.

Yes, sometime when weather is bad or stress is increased (normal life situations) I start feeling some muscle pain. It is gone in a day or two. It is all what is left from fibromyalgia and pain is not elevating over 3-4 in 10 point pain scale.
I no longer take audiophiles for bowel concerns, I feel great with the refreshing sleep.

The soles of my feet had been in extreme pain for over a year and half. I couldn’t walk without a cane.  I could find no relief. One week after home set installation I was able to get up without pain. It has not come back!

I have a couple of joints that need complete healing.  I bought 3 Peace Disks and taped them to my joints. A rainy day does not bother me anymore, but it is the one thing that is taking the longest time for complete recovery. They are almost as good as before my health problems.

My husband got out of bed one morning and remarked he had no lower back pain! He stretched, twisted, bent over and pain was gone. The muscle cramps in his calves from injuries were gone too.

Energy, I can keep up and enjoy a day. I can cook a meal, I can enjoy friends, I can work at my business with Peace Ball and Peace Disks. I am having fun again.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk